Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
* Prepare month-end accruals and adjusting journal entries
* Assist month-end and year-end close processes
* Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
* Daily preparation of bank lockboxes and deposits, including the scanning of checks to the bank
* Manage employee expenses and credit cards through the travel and expense management system along with basic account reconciliations and timely payroll submission
* Administrator of Company's vehicle reimbursement plan, which includes setting up new employees, ensuring mileage is submitted timely, calculating variable and fixed reimbursements, and submitting file to payroll
* Post daily journals for Accounts Payable and employee expenses
* Assist with Financial and Tax Audits as required
* Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
* All other duties as assigned, such as special projects.
Remote work available
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
* 3+ years of work within an Accounting or Finance Department
* Strong computer skills in MS Office, especially Excel
* AS400 or other financial/accounting systems experience
* Attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Knowledge of finance, accounting, cost accounting and cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Special Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods, stand, walk, bend and stoop to perform the essential functions of this job. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled