TEAM UP WITH US!
The Administrative Assistant I schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Read and route incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
· Compose and types routine correspondence.
· Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
· Answer and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
· Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments.
· Greet scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
· Arrange and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
· Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
· Coordinate and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
· Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
· Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
· Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Knowledge of MS Office Suite software.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is not considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”