Customer Account Manager – Ag
Position can be located in Yankton, Vermillion or anywhere in SE South Dakota.
Are you passionate about building solid connections with your clients while playing a crucial role in growing within the ag business? Are you looking to work for the best and to be the best in a place where culture matters? Butler Machinery is looking for an outgoing and resourceful people person to be our next Customer Account Manager. The successful candidate can skillfully represent our premier line of ag products with enthusiasm, while making sure our clients' needs are understood and addressed. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport. We think you will love our customer-driven and team-based culture. Apply today!
• Builds strong relationships with customers focusing on long term mutual growth
• Promotes new and used Ag products to customers as well as used competitor brands in stock
• Completes and processes all sales, finance and rental documentation
• Delivers and demonstrates Ag equipment to customers
• Manages an account base in an assigned territory of the following counties in SD: Hutchinson, Bon Homme, Yankton and Clay in an effort to increase market share. Employee can live in Sioux Falls or somewhere within the above territory.
• Attends and works at trade shows
• Appraises used equipment
• Forecasts annual territory sales
• Promotes the sale of Ag parts and service to all customers
• Maintains accurate customer information in the customer account and machine population databases
• Participates in training and obtains required certifications as requested
• Works within and promotes the vision, mission and values of Butler Ag Equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Sales training and experience preferred
• Knowledge of Ag related product lines preferred
• Basic knowledge of accounting and equipment financing
• Good computer skills (Microsoft products)
• Excellent self-motivation
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Willingness to travel and work flexible hours as needed
• A good driving record is required
• CDL is preferred or willingness to obtain within 90 days
• Pre-employment drug testing is conducted
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates in 20 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Montana. We are looking for self-motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join us in our continued success. If you desire to start your career with our team, here are some things we offer within our full benefits package:
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”