We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, customer-driven diesel technician student interns to join our growing service team throughout our three-state region. If you have a passion for working with construction, agriculture or power generation equipment in a team environment, and are eager to continue learning throughout your career, you will be right at home at Butler.
The future of our business is dependent upon developing the capabilities of individuals who live our company mission, demonstrate our values and are hungry to grow their careers. Learn more about becoming a Butler Tech by visiting https://www.butlermachinery.com/techniciancareers/
Job Responsibilities: The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
This opportunity is designed for diesel technology students who are currently enrolled in a college Diesel Technology program other than CAT ThinkBIG.
• Basic mechanical aptitude
• Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
• Willing to listen, learn, and participate
• Exhibit a positive attitude
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Must have successfully completed 1 year of diesel and/or general equipment repair in a college program.
• Must be present and on time for work.
• Pre-employment drug testing is conducted
Trade-specific tooling required
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”