Resident Field Service Mechanic to work in the Uniontown, PA area. The successful candidate is required to live in a location within the Uniontown, PA, area which is satisfactory to the Company.
The successful applicant must have 3-5 years of relevant working experience and be able to operate and maintain all types of earthmoving and construction equipment. The successful candidate must also have good human relations skills and abilities as well as the personality to successfully communicate and problem solve with customers. Customer satisfaction is of primary concern. The essential functions of this position include the ability to independently and successfully diagnose and repair equipment.
- Previous experience working on heavy equipment
- Knowledge of paving products
- Knowledge of diesel engines
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Knowledge of electronics
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a Field Mechanic you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes
exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, and crouching, listening, and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence, and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold
- Injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must meet DOT regulatory & CBE requirements for operating CBE or related vehicles
- Must sign all documentation to meet DOT regulations and CBE requirements
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”