The successful applicant must have relevant working experience or be willing to learn. Be able to operate and maintain all types of earthmoving and construction equipment. The successful candidate must also have good human relations skills and abilities as well as the personality to successfully communicate and problem solve with customers. Customer satisfaction is of primary concern. The essential functions of this position include the ability to successfully diagnose and repair equipment.
- Previous experience working on heavy equipment or willing to learn.
- Knowledge of paving products
- Knowledge of diesel engines
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Knowledge of electronics
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must meet DOT regulatory & CBE requirements for operating CBE or related vehicles
- Must sign all documentation to meet DOT regulations and CBE requirements
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”