The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the company’s full-cycle recruitment of employees. A successful Recruiter will collaborate with department leaders on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs, will attract candidates using various sources like social media networks and employee referrals, and has experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline!
· Sell Thompson Tractor Company as the employer of choice by explaining and discussing with potential candidates the recruitment process, general benefit programs, and company culture
· Establish and maintain relationships within educational institutions, student organizations, and professional/community organizations conducive to effectively generating potential candidates
· Develop annual calendar of prioritized recruiting events for both skilled and professional positions, providing an assessment of the proposed outcomes, seeking diversity and quality of potential candidates
· Coordinate, prepare, and deliver recruiting presentations at events
· Utilize, coordinate, and train non-HR recruiting resources as needed for events
· Respond to employment inquiries, perform initial screening of resumes and applications, and record actions in applicant tracking system
· Visit branch locations to establish relationships with hiring managers and to gain an understanding of the various positions
· Assess and monitor current and future staffing requirements
· Work with hiring managers to ensure job descriptions are accurate, updated, or revised as needed
· Create and maintain recruiting reports and analytics
· Maintain job postings on job boards and state employment agencies
· Manage the job offer process from creating and routing for approvals through offer acceptance
· Utilize social media sites as a recruiting tool such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
· Support and measure progress toward the goals established in the Company’s Affirmative Action Plans in compliance with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
· Ensure compliance with federal and state recruitment and selection laws
· Train and advise hiring managers on compliance and legal responsibilities in the recruiting and hiring process
· Participate in and/or lead special projects as assigned
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”