TEAM UP WITH US!
The Corporate Trainer requires up to 10% overnight travel. Plans, coordinates, and directs training and employee development programs for organization by performing the following duties:
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Conducts needs analysis studies and confers with managers and supervisors to determine training needs.
· Compiles data and analyzes past and current year training requirements to prepare budgets and justify funds requested.
· Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services.
· Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role play, and computer-based training.
· Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
· Trains assigned instructors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training, such as new employees' orientation, on-the-job training, sales techniques, health and safety practices, management development, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, and technologies.
· Researches and assists in the selection of outside consultants and trainers to conduct training in specific topics.
· Coordinates established training courses with technical and professional courses offered by community schools.
· Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of Warren Equipment Company.
· Develops policy, supervises usage, and maintains integrity of the Learning Management System.
· Develops teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
· Conducts training sessions covering specific areas identified by Warren Equipment Company management.
· Other duties may be assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
WHY WORK WITH US?
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10% overnight travel.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”