Creative Content Developer-Videography, Photography & Editing
The Creative Content Developer designs, builds, shoots, and executes breakthrough content that helps extend the brands' stories across all relevant social and digital channels. This position partners with Marketing team to create clever, beautiful, impactful, and compelling videos, photos, and social posts to drive consumer engagement. He/she delivers creative content solutions of low to high complexity that are often featured in snackable posts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Video Production, Marketing, Communications, Business, or another creative related major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Experience in varied media (e.g., digital, social, print, broadcast, etc.) Req
- 1-2 years experience in video, photography, and/or marketing preferred
- Exceptional portfolio that showcases creativity, visual skills, high graphic standards, and solid conceptual, color and layout skills through static, dynamic, and interactive media preferred
- Creates inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas and presents creative solutions to ensure the content meets the business objectives and remains on brand
- Shoots and/or directs photoshoots, video production, location visits, and other stages of the creative development
- Edits short videos to create captivating content that drives home the strategic messaging
- Polishes videos and posts with post-production techniques to help content stand out
- Concepts and executes branding elements for social media, digital and occasionally other online applications
- Collaborates with the marketing team and stakeholders to create videos and implement solutions to ensure successful representation (i.e., cohesive messaging and consistent branding) of the brand across all media
- Has a continual pulse on current trends unique to each social media platform to drive innovation
- Employs conceptual principles of lighting and composition to develop striking branding elements
- Coordinates creative activities to ensure stakeholder’s requirements are met on time and within budget while aligning with the creative brief criteria, brand guidelines, and design standards (e.g., quality, etc.)
- Monitors the timing, integrity, and quality of deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously from inception through the creative process to the execution of all materials
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver's license issued by the resident State, and maintain current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Pass pre-employment background check, physical exam including drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift up to 20-50 pounds occasionally.
About the Company:
Thompson Machinery is a Caterpillar equipment dealer serving the middle and west Tennessee and northern Mississippi region. Since 1944, Thompson Machinery has been an industry leader, renowned for superior solutions, lasting relationships, and stronger communities. Serving a broad range of customers in the construction, forestry, mining, industrial, governmental, and agricultural industries, as well as trucking, power generation, and marine businesses, Thompson Machinery is a total equipment solution provider.
Thompson Machinery offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with candidate experience and background.
Thompson Machinery is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.