The CRM Analyst will oversee the CRM Processes and Tool(s) in order to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth. They will act as single point of contact for companywide CRM and related sales, product support, and marketing activities and will work to further the company's strategic goals through the use of the CRM tool(s) ensuring data quality and integrity. They will work to ensure that all users are trained on CRM processes and tool(s), relaying the importance of their usage, while emphasizing the importance of correct data entry and management. The perfect candidate for this role loves creating efficiencies and solving problems with data and technology and understands the importance of data to the big picture.
Subject Matter Expert:
· Act as a resource person for CRM, the subject matter expert to all departments and divisions.
· Act as a primary resource to CRM Liaisons; act as a secondary contact for system issues and/or improvement opportunities from divisional users.
· Act as primary support for high level system issues reported by CRM Liaisons and collaborate with functional groups to develop improvement strategies.
· Define and assume responsibility for development needs in order to evolve the features of the tool; primary contact to IT.
· Collaborate with IT and CRM Liaisons to define business requirements to improve system; assist with prioritization of enhancements.
o may be required to gather information from CRM Liaisons or other functional groups.
o support with system testing and quality control.
· Champion all communication of CRM projects and enhancements; provide supporting documentation.
· Develop and standardize processes for quality data entry into CRM system for support sales funnel tracking, aligning standardization with business requirements and strategic goals.
· Develop reporting and continuously monitor data quality; effectively communicate data inaccuracies to divisional leads and users to improve data entry.
· Develop reporting and ability to analyze customer data to support marketing and sales efforts to reach business goals
· Deliver reporting and recommendations to support strategic planning.
· Play a strategic consulting role during the planning of various marketing campaigns both at the level of targeting as well as that of business intelligence.
· Participate in the implementation of strategic actions by identifying target customers.
· Shared services and support training for all business units.
· Develop training documentation.
· Develop and continuously update system documentation.
- Travel Time: up to 50%, as required.
· Ability to promote and manage change.
· Ability to work with multiple personalities and every level of the organization.
· Develop and deliver presentations and workshops.
· Understand workflow modeling tools or demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques.
· Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; SQL is a plus.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Bachelor's Degree preferred; may be substituted with 5+ years combined experience in Sales Operations and/or Marketing.
· Demonstrated understanding of Sales process and CRM functionality.
· Experience with executing cross-functional initiatives and achieving goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”