TEAM UP WITH US!
The Electrical / Mechanical Rigup Technician I is responsible for learning fabrication and rig up through a series of assignments.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Works under close supervision to assist in the fabrication process.
· Basic fundamentals tubing and screw piping.
· Must be able to make suggestions on basic problem solving.
· Acquires supervisor’s approval for actions.
· Learn package assembly for oilfield type equipment.
· Operates all assembly tooling independently with little supervision.
· Operate forklifts
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years’ engine experience and/or training.
· Electrical and mechanical tooling experience.
· Ability to learn engine alignment with driven equipment.
· Ability to learn blueprints and perform basic skid layout functions for assembly.
· Ability to learn sheaves and bushings with proper belt sizes.
· Basic electrical knowledge of components and controls.
· Willingness to learn and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Basic wiring knowledge for Batteries, alternators and lights.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 5%.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”