WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Demonstrate effective communication with customers and develop strong, positive relationships with all assigned customers
- Works closely with outside sales force to help insure proper account coverage.
- Communicates with current and prospective customers to gather information and solicit business by phone.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into CRM system
- Investigates and helps resolve customer issues / complaints.
- Meet daily sales expectations and perform within the outlined scope of work
- Other duties may be assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, 3-5 years’ experience in the equipment industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Works well as a member of a group
Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Inspired to perform without outside help
Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business