TEAM UP WITH US!
The Field Service Advisor is responsible coordinating daily activities, scheduling, customer support, and invoicing for Machine Field Service.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintains accurate schedule for field service and PM technicians using all supplied resources.
- Responsible for customer communication regarding scheduling, repair updates, and invoicing.
- Establish and maintain exceptional business relationship with Warren CAT’s customer base.
- Initiates work order process and coordinate parts orders and delivery.
- Coordinate work order assignment with the appropriate service technicians.
- Assist Service Department in WIP management practices and facilitation of customer invoices.
- Coordinate with and assist the Warranty department in the claims process.
- Works closely with Service Asset team to manage field service fleet.
- Provide feedback and status reports to Service Operations team on performance, profitability, and completion percentages.
- Work closely with CAT and allied Reps for additional customer support in relation to Product Support.
- Display continuous respect, positive attitude and teamwork to achieve department and company goals.
- Assists Service Management with KPI tracking and performance reporting for assigned team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- This position requires a minimum high school diploma or equivalent, as well as a depth of knowledge pertaining to business accounting, and leadership.
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret written instructions and procedures, business correspondence and routine reports.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Empowered to make decisions directly affecting their ability to perform the above duties and responsibilities.
- This position requires the ability to define problems, collect data and establish facts. Ability to apply common sense understanding and deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to follow routine protocols as well as identify when the routines do not apply in a specific situation.
- Ability to develop priorities and adjust work plans to meet deadlines.
- Must be capable and willing to learn Cat DBS System, Lotus Notes System, Microsoft Office.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.