Wheeler Machinery Co. is seeking a safety-minded heavy equipment field service technician to work out of the Vernal, UT Service Center
Candidates will be required to:
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all tasks.
- Utilize company and customer safety programs and resources to ensure that all work is completed safely.
- Communicate accurately and effectively with customers and coworkers.
- Have a minimum of a Class 'B' CDL; current medical card; and a clean MVR.
- Must be able to operate and maintain a commercial vehicle within company and federal guidelines.
- Complete safe, timely, quality diagnosis and repairs.
- Applicants must be self-motived and have the ability to work safely independently.
- Have extensive electrical, hydraulic and mechanical system troubleshooting and repair experience.
- Ability to complete repairs and reports with various software systems and devices.
- Work overtime and weekends and needed.
- Provide personal hand tools.
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”