TEAM UP WITH US!
The Fleet Coordinator is responsible for assisting with vehicle purchase and remarketing. Ensure licensing compliance, assist with mileage reporting, coordinate vehicle registration and renewals, and monthly billing reconciliation. Maintain driver and vehicle inventories, and coordinate the fuel and maintenance programs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Responsible for accurate vehicle and driver information for the fleet.
· Coordinate the Voyager fuel cards to include the issuance and voiding of each card as vehicles are cycled in and out of the fleet.
· Maintain vehicle website data for accurate driver assignments and cost allocations.
· Perform inventory maintenance and inventory control.
· Balance and submit for payment lease and service billings.
· Coordinate the collection of personal mileage information and report it as income for tax purposes.
· Coordinate relevant vehicle issues regarding any Safety, EH&S, Risk Management, Assets, and DOT issues that may arise.
· Reconcile fleet vehicle billable and expense reports.
· Coordinate IRP fleet vehicle registrations.
· Coordinate the scheduling of Pool Vehicles for WEC employees.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
WHY WORK WITH US?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”