Job Duties / Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Requires an assembly, mechanical or electronic aptitude with a good
working knowledge of assembly practices
- Use of various tools provided in the work area to perform assembly
- Use of lifting devices and cranes to move components weighing more
than 40 lbs
- Follows documented procedures in standard work
- Performs safe and defect free assembly
- Uses principles of 5S, continuous improvement, and standard work to
- Keeps tools and work area clean and orderly
- Contributing team member
- Effective communication skills
Qualifications / Experience:
- Heavy equipment machine assembly experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience in lean manufacturing
- Experience working in a "team environment"
-Intermediate proficiency with Standard Operating Procedures or
- Basic computer skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”