Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Operate test machines to test gas engines
- Troubleshoots and provides resolution to abnormalities encountered during the test process
- Disassemble and reassemble complex gas engines and assemblies
- Use precision measuring devices to effectively assemble and test final product
- Meets with and provides customer with opportunity to witness in-use testing and explains test results with the customer
- Ensures all customer requests are met or exceeded for testing purposes
- Ensures equipment calibration and verifies accuracy
- Follow standard work document instructions
- Drives root cause corrective action and continuous improvement
- When not in the dyno testing engines, will build engines on the production floor.
- College or university degree in related discipline
- Extensive mechanical background (10+ years)
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong commitment to safety and teamwork
- Good computer skills and knowledge of common software packages
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”