We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, customer-driven individuals to join our growing team throughout our four-state region. If you have a passion for working with construction, agriculture or power generation equipment in a team environment, and are eager to continue learning throughout your career, you will be right at home at Butler.
The future of our business is dependent upon developing the capabilities of individuals who live our company mission, demonstrate our values and are hungry to grow their careers.
Full-Time General Laborer/Yardperson Pay Scale: $17.73/hr-$22.30/hr, DOE.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
• Delivery and receiving of machines, attachments and other miscellaneous equipment.
• Complete forms for machine leaving and returning to the store.
• Contact the service department when machines are returned.
• Communicate with various departments and BMC personnel when machines or attachments will be leaving or coming into the yard.
• Maintain the yard’s appearance by keeping machine and attachments in their proper lines.
• Snow removal in the yard as needed.
• Wash machines.
• Light mechanical work
• Help maintain a high rating of contamination control
• Help maintain tooling and organization within the tool room
• Willing to work outside during all seasons
• Other duties as assigned
• Computer technology knowledge preferred.
• Knowledge and ability to operate machinery.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to climb in and out of machines.
• Ability to be on feet most of the day.
• Candidate should be a self-starter.
• Individual must be a detail-oriented individual who is self-driven and has good customer service skills.
• Individual must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
Must have a valid work authorization and be able to work in U.S. without company sponsorship.
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates In 20 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Nebraska. If you desire to grow a career with our team, here are some things we offer in our full benefits package:
- Health Insurance – 3 plan options including 2 High Deductible plans
- Dental Insurance – 2 plan options – Basic and Preferred
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- AFLAC options - Cancer Insurance/Accidental/Hospitalization/Short Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability Coverage – 60% of salary paid by Butler
- Maternity Benefit
- Holidays – 7 days company paid
- Health Savings Account (with High Deductible Healthcare Plan options) – Employer contribution up to $1000/yr
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 15 days a year accrued through pay periods
- 401(K) Plan
- 8% Annual Retirement Employer Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – including Health Coaching
- SmartDollar – employer paid financial planning program
- Legal Shield/ID Shield products
- Other company-sponsored benefits include uniforms, safety glass allowance, optional Credit Union membership and educational assistance