We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, customer-driven diesel service technicians to join our growing service team throughout our three-state region. If you have a passion for working with construction, agriculture or power generation equipment in a team environment, and are eager to continue learning throughout your career, you will be right at home at Butler.
The future of our business is dependent upon developing the capabilities of individuals who live our company mission, demonstrate our values and are hungry to grow their careers. Learn more about becoming a Butler Tech by visitng https://www.butlermachinery.com/techniciancareers/.
Full-Time Technician Pay Scale: $26.39/hr-$42.76/hr, DOE.
Job Responsibilities: The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
* Assemble and disassemble components
* Troubleshoot & repair all models of engines and generators
* Troubleshoot switch gear and paralleling equipment
* Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
* Overtime will be required as workload dictates.
* Complete service reports and parts orders accurately
* Customer contact
* Communicate effectively with customers on their needs
* Work within and promote mission, culture and values of BMC
* Other duties as assigned.
* Experience working on Caterpillar engines
* Ability to provide an effective customer experience and an outgoing personality
* Position requires someone who can work well with minimal supervision
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
* Proficient computer technology skills
* Applicant must be insurable to drive a company vehicle
* Ability to make sound judgments and decisions
Must have a valid work authorization and be able to work in U.S. without company sponsorship.
Trade specific tooling required.
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates In 20 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Nebraska. If you desire to grow a career with our team, here are some things we offer in our full benefits package:
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”