Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Paints per customer specification: Responsible for preparation, masking, and painting of all company equipment. Capable of properly starting and operating equipment sold and service by Fabick. Maintains all paint shop tools and equipment. Must properly decal painted equipment. Paints the correct color per customer specification or will paint areas that are damaged due to maintenance/service on a piece of equipment.
* Follows proper safety protocol: Fully understands the use and purpose of all of Fabick paint and safety procedures. Wears proper safety material while painting. Orders supplies in a timely and efficient manner. Attends training meetings when requested and obtains a passing grade on all training examinations.
* Works with Fabick team members: Fully understands the use and purpose of all service department administrative documents. Works compatibly with other Fabick service personal.
* Any an all duties assigned.
* 3+ years of industrial painting experience
* Prior experience painting heavy equipment, automobiles, or a related field is required.
* Strong attention to detail
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions. The following may be expected to be encountered: long periods of standing, periodic exposure to seasonal heat and cold, working with oils and greases, noise, shift work as needed - 1st and 2nd, working outside, stooping, bending, squatting, or working in a prone position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled