· Responsible for the new hire process of new employees.
· Process job requisitions.
· Develop and post internal and external job advertisements.
· Screen and send job applications to hiring managers.
· Coordinate candidate travel and interview itineraries.
· Coordinates and participates in job interviews.
· Coordinate the onboarding process for new employees.
· Assist with preparing for Job Fairs, Career Events and overall recruiting events.
· Assist with setting up and preparing for employee events.
· Assist with processing FMLA and ADA paperwork, tracking & document uploading.
· Prepare job offers.
· Ensure company policy and legal compliance during the new hire process.
· Act as a liaison with the hiring manager, applicant, outsourced recruiter (if used), and the HR Recruiter/Representative.
· Administer the company’s Applicant Tracking System.
· Assist with new employee orientation.
· Conduct exit interviews and prepare exit interview reports.
· Conduct new employee onboarding surveys.
· Coordinate employee Family Medical Leaves and Extended Medical Leaves.
· Communicate company benefits and policies to employees and job candidates. Maintain staffing and other HR metric reports.
· Provide technical backup support for the company’s HRMS.
· Assist with development of staffing plans and recruitment initiatives.
· Maintain company bulletin boards and other information centers.
· Support company newsletter/communication initiatives.
· Participate on various employee committees.
· Coordinate employee events to include retirement parties, employee BBQs, and service awards. Provide excellent employee customer service.
· Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
· Conducts stay & exit interviews
· Other duties as assigned.
· Assist with the development of staff plans and recruiting initiatives.
· Valid driver’s license in good standing.
· Previous experience working in a professional environment.
· Solid attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, outstanding social skills, good oral and written communication skills, great teammate and service oriented.
· Able to meet deadlines and work independently to achieve department goals.
· Able to speak, read and write the English language in an understandable manner
· Able to travel to company facilities, mine sites and other work sites.
· Able to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
· Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
· Able to research and analyze different type of data information.
· Good understanding of employment law, FMLA, ADA, OSHA and MSHA regulations.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Good public speaking skills.
· A.S. degree in Human Resources or two years of related para‑professional work experience in Human Resources.
· Knowledge of HRIS/ATS systems.
· Walking, sitting and standing.
· Use of various office equipment such as computer terminal, personal computer, telephone, calculator, copier, etc.
· Office environment requires professional dress and appearance.
· Use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
· Occasional lifting of under 50 lbs.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described and may be amended at any time with or without notice at the sole discretion of the Employer. Wyoming Machinery Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”