TEAM UP WITH US!
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for administering policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Partner with management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, and performance reviews.
· Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
· Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
· Councils employees on benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
· Partners with HR management to improve processes to improve internal customer experience.
· Delivers pre determined training to ensure compliance with federal and local guidelines.
· Performs special projects.
· Other duties may be assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
WHY WORK WITH US?
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 20%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”