Collaborate with Business Units to link Human Resources with business strategic goals and objectives to maximize performance and develop an organizational culture that fosters innovation, quality, and growth. Deliver high quality, value added HR solutions in the areas of organizational change, employee relations, staffing, training and development, employee engagement, performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, and legal advisement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Aligns, partners, and collaborates with all Quinn Group business units. Seeks to understand Quinn Group business objectives and proactively manage employee relations and development in support of business objectives.
• Provides counsel to the Director - Human Resources on matters relating to HR issues.
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Administer and promote the Employee Opinion Survey feedback process. Present results to managers, prepare presentations and assist with action planning.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals;
•Utilize HRIS system to provide reporting and proper record keeping for HR and business partners.
• Ensures company standards are met in employee transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting. Administers performance review programs and enforces salary administration compliance to ensure effectiveness, and equity within organization.
• Coach management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, HRIS, safety, and sexual harassment prevention.
•Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relation issues.
• Communicate benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Participate or lead in HR projects
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Integrity, Relationships, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Safety.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and seven plus years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV