TEAM UP WITH US!
The Inside Rental Sales Representative is responsible for coordinating activities of establishment engaged in renting machinery, tools and equipment to companies involved in business operations or to individuals for personal use by performing the following duties.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Complete rental transactions, and pickup / delivery coordination of rental units.
· Provide prompt response to incoming calls and return of voice messages.
· Create, editing, invoicing, and closing rental agreements using WCAT rental software.
· Compares computer and physical inventory counts and solves any discrepancies as needed.
· Obtains credit PO requirements from our internal credit department as needed on a daily basis.
· Ensure cash (COD) accounts are collected and maintained throughout the rental period.
· Prepare and assist with rental quotes.
· Transfer and track equipment between stores as needed.
· Maintains a positive approach to customer service and satisfaction.
· Recommends products and services to existing and potential customers.
· Follows check-in/check-out procedures of all units entering or exiting the equipment yard.
· Accurately documents lost rentals from customer and sales representatives.
· Perform cold calls to potential rental customers.
· Invoice rental fuel, maintenance, damage, and transportation costs as needed.
· Instruct customers on safe and proper use of equipment.
· Ensure company policies, safety policies, and work processes are followed and in compliance.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to three years’ experience in the transportation industry and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Basic PC skills required, should have a working knowledge of spreadsheet, database, and web based computer platforms.
· Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast paced work environment.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and outside weather conditions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is not considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”