ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A POWERFUL IMPACT?
Power UP YOUR CAREER WITH LOUISIANA CAT
We are searching for an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our growing Rental operations at our Bossier City, Louisiana location.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for calling established customers to sell rental agreements.
- Manage portfolio of existing and potential customers
- Place sales calls to assigned accounts
- Sell rental agreements for all rental products the Company offers
- Negotiate prices on equipment rentals in accordance with our pricing policies
- Develop high output rentals and create rental agreements
- Work directly with marketing to grow existing customer accounts, facilitate lead generation, establish sales relationships with prospects, and qualify leads generated through telemarketing and other indirect channels.
- Establish customer relationships as a single point of contact
- Become accustomed to understanding customer buying signals and learn to close deals
- Maintain knowledge of competitive pricing, procedures, and trends
- Maintain current knowledge of the capabilities and features of the Company's rental equipment fleet in order to assist/guide customers on features, use, benefits, and value
- Know the different phases of construction and be able to translate them to the customer's needs
- Research and stay current on new products (specs, pricing) as they are added to inventory
- You will promote positive customer service for Louisiana CAT Rental Stores according to Caterpillar and Louisiana CAT expectations
- You will develop a knowledge base of rental fleet equipment and rental applications
- You will maintain good work habits and positively promote Caterpillar and Louisiana CAT
- You will have the tools and building blocks to MAKE A CAREER here at Louisiana CAT
MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- REQUIRED: Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- REQUIRED: Ability to handle multiple tasks in an effectively, timely, and professional manner
- HIGHLY PREFERRED: Well-developed communication and organizational skills
- HIGHLY PREFERRED: Proficiency in computers and related software
- SHIFT: 8am 5pm Monday - Friday
- Will require physical movement as listed in the job description
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays and vacation, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the state of Louisiana. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 85+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
To BE The Best...We HIRE The Best. POWER UP and Click RED button "APPLY For This Position" on our Louisiana CAT Careers Page https://www.louisianacat.com/careers to be considered for open roles at Louisiana CAT and affiliate companies. #LouisianaCATCareers #NowHiring #HiringOurHeroes #HiringTheBest
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/D/V and we proudly hire U.S. Veterans.
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co., LLC) uses E-Verify and complies with I-9 employment eligibility requirements of all new hires. Click here for your rights - https://www.e-verify.gov/employees
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO Law Supplement: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf