The IT Support Analyst I will be a highly motivated team player whose primary responsibility is frontline support for company owned PCs, printers, and software applications. Service will be provided to Thompson Tractor’s users via telephone calls, email, and service desk tickets focusing on resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
· Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to interact with other employees at all levels within the company.
· Support Microsoft core business applications and operating systems.
· Basic network troubleshooting: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
· Remote access support: VPN, Dameware, Remote Desktop
· Supporting end users via Ticketing System, Telephone, Text/Instant Messaging
· Communication with customers and coworkers efficiently and professionally
· Identify & escalate service requests that require other resources and support
· Submit and manage hardware warranty requests
· Contribute to knowledge base documentation
· Detailed documentation of ticket resolution
· SCCM Applications and Operating System Deployment
· Printer installation and configuration
· Support various Caterpillar software/diagnostic applications
· User account administration
· Active Directory administration
· User Data Migration
· Web Browser Support
· Identifying Process Improvements
· Mobile Device Support
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
High School or Equivalent
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”