We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, customer-driven diesel service technicians to join our growing service team throughout our three-state region. If you have a passion for working with construction, agriculture or power generation equipment in a team environment, and are eager to continue learning throughout your career, you will be right at home at Butler.
The future of our business is dependent upon developing the capabilities of individuals who live our company mission, demonstrate our values and are hungry to grow their careers. Learn more about becoming a Butler Tech by visiting https://www.butlermachinery.com/techniciancareers/.
Full-Time Technician Pay Scale: $26.39/hr-$42.76/hr, DOE.
Job Responsibilities: The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties
· Individual must be self-motivated, organized, self-sufficient and have the ability to work alone.
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Computer knowledge along with DBS and BMTS experience.
· Must have experience in maintenance and/or repair of heavy equipment.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs and be able to be on feet most of the day.
· Must have a positive attitude who likes to work in the field environment.
· Applicant must have MSHA part 46/48 certificate.
· Ability to meet and maintain insurability standards to drive a company vehicle
· Class B CDL or the ability to obtain CDL a must.
Must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
As a family business for three generations, we currently employ over 800 associates In 20 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Nebraska. If you desire to grow a career with our team, here are some things we offer in our full benefits package:
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”