· Utilize TRACK and safe working habits in all aspects.
· Perform Field Service troubleshooting and repairs on all CAT equipment.
· Must comply with all DOT regulations.
· Willing to work out of town, overtime and weekends when needed.
· Maintain Field Service Truck and Company provided equipment.
· Order and Return parts.
· Maintain and complete daily reports, paperwork, DOT logs, inspections and time cards.
· Must have, and maintain a clean MVR (no more than 1 moving violation under the age of 25, and no more than 2 if over age of 25) and a current CDL.
· Must be safety conscious with a clean safety record.
· Journeyman technician classification.
· Good working knowledge of CAT equipment.
· Proficient troubleshooting skills.
· Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Demonstrate excellent work ethic with self-motivation, ability to work safely with minimal supervision on customer job sites, while maintaining expectations of thoroughness.
· Have a positive team-first attitude.
· Must be willing and have the ability to keep up with new technology.
· Must have all tools required for field service repair.
· Must be willing and able to work overtime, nights, and weekends.
· Experience using Cat ET and SIS.
· Field Service experience and 5 yrs. Caterpillar dealership experience.
· Computer Skills.
· Current MSHA certification.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”