Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for nearly 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Enter information from sample bottle labels into a computer program designed to track sample results.
* Maintain and update customer information and sample result files.
* Maintain a library of interpretative information and trend data.
* Assist the Oil Lab Analyst who analyzes samples by processing them using sophisticated analytical equipment. Equipment includes, but is not limited to FT-IR machines, ICP Spectrometers, Particle Counters, Viscometers, hot plates, and microscopes.
* Communicate results that indicate possible problems requiring urgent action to customers, Service personnel, and PSSRs.
* Receive customer phone calls and answer questions concerning sample results and market capabilities of the lab to perspective customers.
* High School diploma or its equivalent is required.
* High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills required.
* 3 years experience in fluids analysis (mechanical or medical related) preferred.
* Basic Technical/mechanical knowledge preferred.
* Excellent time management skills are required.
* The ability to work on a time sensitive operation while maintaining data accuracy.
* Possess good keyboarding skills and be proficient at data entry.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other business software applications is required.
* Knowledge of metallurgical and mechanical characteristics of the machine components.
* Knowledge of customer operational and maintenance practices.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.