Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Responsible for the appearance and working order of the property.
* Perform plumbing, electrical and carpentry maintenance and repairs throughout the campus in a timely manner and in accordance with customer expectations.
* Performs general painting as required.
Uses power and hand tools to perform repair and maintenance work.
* Operates forklifts, dollies, and other basic loading and unloading of equipment.
* Projects as assigned by management.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma is required. Associates or technical degree in general maintenance (i.e. electrical, plumbing, HVAC or carpentry) is preferred.
* A minimum of five years' experience performing general maintenance in an industrial setting such as basic electrical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry duties.
* A valid drivers' license.
* Proven knowledge and application of codes, laws and regulations pertaining to public buildings and fire including ADA.
* Excellent communication skills are a must.
* A strong sense of urgency is required.
* High level of customer service is required.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to travel locally 25% of the time making deliveries. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled