Number of Openings:
The successful candidate will be part of a highly collaborative parts and warehouse team. Our Finning Parts Direct team provides EXCELLENT opportunity and diversity to develop exceptional talent and position the candidate into an exciting and rewarding career. Applicant will support our Surrey location, but also our Parts Direct Team via Genesys.
During their 3 year apprenticeship, successful applicant will work closely with a Parts/Warehouse job shadow to learn all aspects of the business. Including Supply Chain/Warehousing, Procurement, Transportation, Warranty, Cores and credits and Parts Sales Front counter and Shop. The applicant will be a well rounded parts professional when apprenticeship is completed.
- Shop and Front counter quoting and orders
- Utilize CAT SIS 2.0, Parts Viz, TMI, DPC, Finn-Exch, and other tools to determine and sell the parts our customers require to repair and maintain their equipment.
- Participate in all Employee Experience initiatives
- Active engagement of the Finning Safety Culture.
- Participate in Net Promoter Score survey action plan.
- Supporting customer and branch parts orders
- Processing parts credits and core inspections
- Warehouse duties as required in accordance with the CBA.
- Customer facing
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Successful candidate will be highly engaged self starter who wants to start a rewarding career, committed to our Team and Customers.
- Applicant will endeavor to cultivate strong customer relationships and deliver our Finning Value.
- Computer literacy is essential. Microsoft Office package knowledge is essential
- Ability to successfully work under minimal supervision
- Self motivated and Positive attitude
- Ability to Prioritize and Multi-task
- TDG, WHMIS and forklift certification are required and training will be provided
- Previous parts, warehouse, and front counter experience
- Genesys, SIS 2.0, Parts Viz, and M3, Finn- exch, Cat Expanded Mining all considered assets.
Education & Experience:
- Successful completion of grade 12.
- 3 – 5 years previous experience working with customer sales, parts and/or warehouse is required.
- Computer proficiency with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package. Specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- May consider candidates still in first year.
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
Union Membership: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.