This person will be responsible for the promotion, sales, and delivery of new and used Electric Power Generation Projects, Industrial Engines and related ancillary equipment. The Power Systems Sales Representative must be able to manage multiple priorities at one time, work as a team member, and perform independently with little supervision. Relationships will be maintained with Caterpillar, end users, consultants, contractors, sales coordinators, service managers, service dispatchers, technicians and equipment manufacturers as well as other dealers. Individuals must embrace new technologies and be comfortable using new software and hardware products. The Sale Representative will demonstrate initiative, resilience, sense of urgency, commitment to teamwork, enthusiasm for customer service, and dedication to finding solutions in an efficient manner. A valid driver's license and a dependable vehicle are requirements for this position. The sales territory will cover specified counties in northwest Alabama.
· Make regular sales calls on potential new business, including but not limited to end users, engineers/consultants, electrical contractors, and general contractors.
· Read and understand specifications and prepare corresponding proposals
· Make site visits to survey power system needs and make recommendations for customer solutions
· Size gensets, industrial engines, and UPS units based on customer loads
· Provide sales and technical support to customers. Includes promotional materials, detailed drawings, installation guidance, specifications, and firm/budget pricing.
· Host customers/engineers/contractors during factory training events
· Ability to work with project managers and sales coordinators from project award to completion
High School or Equivalent
Driver's License Personal
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”