TEAM UP WITH US!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling products for manufacturer or distributor to business and industrial establishments or individuals at sales office, store, and showroom.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Documents lists of prospective customers in the CRM system for use by the sales organization, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
· Pre-qualifying sales leads for follow-up by the outside sales force • Calls on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
· Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes features and benefits.
· Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
· Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
· Works with other inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
· Coordinates customer training.
· Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
· Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
· Investigates and resolves customer problems.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and/or one to two years related experience and/or training.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel Spreadsheet software
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Ability to set and achieve challenging goals; to demonstrate persistence and overcomes obstacles
· Ability to self-measure against a standard of excellence;
· Tolerance for and capacity to take calculated risks to accomplish goals.
· Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, to listens and get clarification; Positive responsiveness to questions;
· Ability to demonstrate group presentation skills and participate in meetings.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, listen to others without interrupting, and to keep emotions under control.
· Openness to others' ideas and new experiences.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”