Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
To drive customer loyalty by proactively managing an account base of up to 1000 accounts in an assigned territory by employing a disciplined sales campaign targeting specific customers. The Core PSSR will qualify accounts, update the customer's complete account information and begin to develop the customer relationship.
* Advise and consult customers on pre-acquisition to equipment to disposal. Assist customers in lowering owning and operating costs by identifying operational efficiencies and improving machine productivity. Bring in new business, take proper care of existing business, and assists in the resolution of any customer issue. All of which requires travel to customer sites.
* Make cold calls
* Enter customer needs into Saleslink
* Enter Service Agreements
* Provide customer discounts
* Enter Extended Warranties
* Assist the sales team
* All other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or related business experience.
* 3-5 years' experience in sales
* Construction industry background
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficiency in customer relationship manager (CRM) software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other business software applications
* Demonstrated success in a team environment
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and operate in a very fast pace environment. Travel requirements are > 50% including over night or multiple night trips. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled