TEAM UP WITH US!
The PSSR Sales Representative is responsible is responsible for the sale of parts and service to business and industrial establishments or individuals at sales office, store, showroom, or customer’s place of business.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage time and territory effectively.
- Call on all assigned customers minimum of semi-annually.
- Pursue new business opportunities.
- Plan effective sales calls with call objectives aimed at driving parts, service and prime product market share.
- Utilize Cat sales aids effectively (SIS, CTS, Parts Store, Performance Handbook, etc.).
- Serve as consultant for customers to help users achieve the lowest cost per hour and maximize component life.
- Promote repair before failure through Warren CAT Repair Options and Machine/Power Train Rebuilds.
- Communicate effectively with Warren leadership and has developed strong working relationships with Warren Parts, Service and Sales personnel.
- Demonstrate effective communication with customers and develop strong, positive relationships with all assigned customers.
- Follow up with customers on the status of service repairs as needed. Ensure that customers are advised of changes in costs and turnaround.
- Complete all paperwork and parts and service quotes accurately and timely.
- Ensure machine population and customer records are accurate and up to date for assigned customers.
- Keep leadership advised of changes in the market.
- Maintain up to date activities in CRM.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write, and interpret written, verbal, and diagram instructions and memos.
- Excellent listening skills to absorb information and apply lessons-learned from customer feedback.
- Strong cooperative attitude to encourage and facilitate relationships with other employees and customers.
- Driven, ambitious, goal-setting and achieving outlook to establish and pursue goals, including calculated risks.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.