As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the Recruiting team ensuring exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the recruiting lifecycle. You’re a polished, engaging and detailed oriented professional. You’ll leverage your superb use of judgment, initiative and creative problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment to make a difference and help hiring needs within Quinn.
• Assist with recruiting strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
• Support the recruiting department with administrative duties such as pre- employment, onboarding, reporting, invoicing.
• Assist with requisition approvals and offer letter approvals
• Provide support for ATS to hiring managers.
• Post Jobs on career websites and social media boards, such as Indeed, CareerBuilder, Zip recruiter etc.
• Communicate with managers to develop specific recruiting plans for open non-tech requisitions.
• Provides information on future and current job opportunities to potential applicants.
• Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for review.
• May provide initial screening to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements as needed.
• Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents hiring and statistics as needed.
• Maintains records on recruiting activities as needed.
• Assist with job fairs as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 2-4 Years of HR or Recruiting Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
• Applicant Tracking experienced preferred.
• Customer Service oriented, energetic and a positive working attitude.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV