Number of Openings:
Reporting to the General Manager, Customer Support, the Regional Operations Manager is responsible to provide overall strategic direction and support to service and parts operations with-in the assigned region to meet bottom line and market share targets.
The successful candidate will be accountable for; meeting or exceeding regional financial targets, enhancing Branch Safety Leadership including new initiatives to ensure safety compliance is appropriately managed in the branches. This position requires a strong leader who can create a succession plan and develop employees who are well trained and prepared to move into senior jobs.
If this role is in line with your experience, we want to hear from you today!
Safety Leadership – lead, demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment and culture for all branch employees, contractors and customers.
- Ensure that all safety practices and policies and compliance requirements are followed, employees hold and maintain the appropriate safety training required for their position, monthly spot audits are conducted and that at a minimum, safety TRIF and LTI targets are met, while always striving for zero
People Leadership – demonstrate clear and effective leadership to a team of Customer Service Managers through role and responsibility guidance, performance management, coaching and mentoring and supporting growth, development and training opportunities.
- Provide quality, timely feedback to individuals through formal and informal conversations to support the performance management process
- Share Employee Opinion Survey (EOS) results, solicit feedback, develop and post an action plan on the Action Planning website.
Results and Financial Management – Accountable for regional operations, assets, finances including planning, managing and reporting of branch financial results, assets and facilities requirements
- Responsible for reviewing the monthly metrics related to People, Quality, Velocity and Cost with branch employees
- Create annual budget, forecasting and review applicable contract management emails if required
- 8 – 10 years of previous supervisory or leadership experience
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excel with providing the customer a great experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven leadership, coaching, mentoring, people and team development skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making skills and financial business acumen
- Exceptional and courageous safety leadership
- Strategic business planning
- Effective leadership / supervisory skills
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.