The Regional Parts Operations Manager will be responsible for oversight and management of daily parts activities for their assigned locations. This will be in alignment with the Company's Vision, Values, Mission and current initiatives. This person will be responsible for the evaluation, development and mentoring of employees to ensure their betterment and the Company's. They will work with all stakeholder groups to resolve issues and concerns with an emphasis on providing a positive customer experience.
- Evaluate and maintain Parts Department procedures and policies
- Develop and maintain a qualified, professional staff in a positive work environment
- Ensure a superior customer experience at every transaction
- Ability to coach staff to align efforts with current initiatives
- Perform audits for each Parts Department and react accordingly
- Actively collaborate with Product Support Sales and Service as well as Machine Sales and Rental
- Ability to be productive with limited supervision
- Visit all parts locations to maintain efficient operations
- Coordinate function of all Parts Department systems, procedures and records
- Know current system capabilities and future project workload needs
- Knowledge of products sold and serviced.
- Must be able to manage multiple departments
- Must be willing to frequently visit all assigned branches
- Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to work cooperatively and effectively motivate and evaluate employee performance.
- Must have planning skills sufficient to forecast department requirements and effectively produce department standards.
- Ability to learn and understand all aspects of parts operations and their impact on Company goals and initiatives.
- Must be able to maintain and develop reporting systems to provide management with information
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Current Drivers License
- Minimum of two years related experience
- Must possess advanced computer skills and knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”