TEAM UP WITH US!
The Regional Service Manager is responsible for directing, managing and coordinating customer service activities of a multiple establishments to install, service, maintain and repair equipment that is sold, leased or rented by performing duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain total responsibility for achievement of regional goals and objectives.
- Evaluate, coach, motivate and direct the region teams’ performance.
- Provide leadership and supervision to the workforce in order to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Interface with CAT Service Operations Representatives to exchange best practice information.
- Work with other departments to enhance cooperation and effective cross-department processes.
- Coach and mentor Service Managers at multiple sites.
- Develop consistent policies and procedures for all service operations.
- Facilitate service operation reviews and make process change recommendations to operating areas.
- Provide process and system support to the development and implementation of a comprehensive equipment management program
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assists employees in solving work problems.
- Interpret company policies to employees and enforces safety regulations.
- Set the standard for quality assurance, makes sure repairs and preventative maintenance are completed in a timely manner, and ensures that all employees are properly trained.
- Supervise a team of Service Managers and related employees.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Four to ten years related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Five years’ experience with Caterpillar product lines.
- Strong ability to communicate, influence, and build consensus across department lines.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Basic math and reasoning skills.
- Ability to manage emotions during elevated circumstances with customers or employees.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral visions, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.