Wagner Equipment Co., the Caterpillar dealer for Colorado, New Mexico and far west Texas, is seeking applications for a Rental Coordinator in Pueblo, CO.
A career with Wagner Equipment Co. offers growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Click here to learn more.
The Rental Coordinator works with the customer to assist in determining which machine is best suited to the job and coordinates rental transactions on a daily basis in a manner that reflects the company’s vision of working as “One Professional Team.”
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Invoices Caterpillar and non-CAT rentals, damage charges, and demos
- Performs all required steps to accurately and efficiently process AG, Caterpillar, and non-CAT rentals and invoices
- Maintains records on all rental equipment that is transferred or sold out of the Rental Fleet
- Understands and applies the applicable taxes to invoices
- Receives and reviews shipping and receiving documents from the branches for accuracy and completeness
- Assists the Rental Fleet Sales Administrator with preparation, processing, and distribution of rental, credit, and sales documents in a timely manner
- Inputs lost-sales rental data into the computer
- Uses DBS to input reservations, write rental contracts, process exchanges, write pick-up tickets, close rental invoices, input data into the shipping and receiving screens, and process equipment transfers
- Handles overdue rental contracts and expired reservations, and ensures that all contracts are current and signed
- Coordinates shipping and receiving of the machines with the yard personnel
- Thoroughly understands the rental process as to which inventory should be rented
- Completes rental transactions through direct contact with customers
- Assists walk-in customers with information on the availability, job performance, and options of equipment in the rental fleet
- Quotes rates and assists customers in making decisions on best equipment option
- Assists the customer in financial, service, and rental issues relating to invoicing or account information
- Assists customers in locating and choosing the correct machine for their job and application
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Data Entry
- Telephone Skills
- Safety Knowledge
- Reading/Writing Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Math Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Use of Hands
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders, stairs, etc.
- Medium work that includes lifting and/or moving objects up to 32 pounds or more
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- College Degree Preferred
- Courses in computers, business, and office administration preferred
- 1 year experience, preferably in a heavy equipment environment, involving customer service responsibilities
- 1-3 years administrative/clerical experience
- 1-3 years customer service experience
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Must pass all required pre-employment screenings which may include but are not limited to background checks, drug/alcohol testing, fit for duty testing, and any other job-related tests/screenings
Pay Range: $18.02 - $28.11 per hour
Pay rate is dependent upon education and experience
Employee Benefits: Wagner Equipment Co. provides the following benefits to all full-time employees
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.