The Rental Coordinator is responsible for coordinating equipment rentals including compact construction equipment, building construction product, material handling, and allied equipment working directly with customers, prospects, and sales representatives. Knowledge of the equipment industry is essential for this position. The Rental Coordinator must be able to perform independently with limited supervision. The ability to manage multiple priorities is essential for this position. The Rental Coordinator will demonstrate initiative, resilience, attention to detail, sense of urgency, commitment to teamwork, enthusiasm for customer service, and dedication to finding solutions in an efficient manner.
· Receives incoming calls and records detailed customer information
· Organizes workspace for easy access to product information and rental rates
· Completes rental reservations and rental contracts
· Documents all missed rental opportunities
· Arranges store to promote sales of merchandise
· Closes rental contracts and created invoices daily
· Works with equipment sales representatives to ensure customer satisfaction
· Follows up on overdue rentals and past due invoices
· Understands common equipment failure causes and resolves problems
· Negotiate mutually agreeable settlements on customer complaints
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
High School or Equivalent
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”