TEAM UP WITH US!
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and serving as the interface between the sales process and the inventory process.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Initiate and follow up on make ready, review description, and shipment to customer on all new Cat & new Non-Cat machines and attachments.
· Initiate shipment of applicable used machines and attachments to customers.
· Assist sales persons with application and pricing of machines and or attachments.
· Help sales persons and management with: Pricing and availability of new machines and attachments for salesman.
· Dealer searches for new equipment
· Initiate shipment to end users and store transfers.
· Make ready forms for new machine sales and leases.
· Inventory of new machines and attachments
· Initiate machine folders and check descriptions before billing.
· Initiate and maintain reservations on orders, new machines, and attachments.
· Review new machine make ready and freight invoices.
· Assist asset management group with machine configurations.
· Initiate and maintain no charge agreements for demos and loaners.
· Check orders for content and continuity of equipment.
· Coordinate & communicate make ready shops.
· Assist walk in customers in sales force absence.
· Assist finance manager, sales staff and customers with equipment finance transactions.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Valid drivers' license and good driving record.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is not considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”