Quinn offers a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with exciting growth potential. We believe in rewarding exceptional performance and offer competitive wages, profit sharing, 401k match, plus a complete benefits package.|
Coordinate/assist with used equipment sales, service, and repair processing. Coordinate the timely delivery of sold equipment. Create/maintain transaction files.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Communicate and assist sales staff to accomplish successful completion of machine sales
- Coordinate work orders with service centers
- Coordinate/schedule maintenance and repairs with Service Department; monitor repair status and costs.
- Review work in process, updating changes as they occur.
- Communicate work order status with the manager and sales staff.
- Schedule/coordinate used equipment hauling in support of customers’ needs through appropriate channels; process billing.
- Transfer machines from within Quinn location per Sales Management/Reps requests.
- Assist the sales department with inspections/trade-in evaluations and trade in price.
Demonstrate professional attitude toward internal and external customers. Respond promptly to customer needs.
- A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
No supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Heavy equipment knowledge and experience required. Must possess strong computer skills and time management skills as well as solid communication skills, to communicate with customers and internal departments.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV.
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans.