The Lift Truck Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing the sale of new and used equipment as well as short- and long-term rentals to customers and prospective customers in an assigned territory. Individual sales objectives must be met while working with customers to manage their equipment to maintain the lowest possible cost per hour. The ability to communicate the value of purchasing premium equipment in a price sensitive market is necessary. The Sales Representative will demonstrate initiative, commitment to teamwork, enthusiasm for customer service, and dedication to finding solutions in an efficient manner. A valid driver’s license is a requirement for this position.
· Maximize new and used equipment sales
· Maximize short- and long-term rental agreements in assigned territory
· Promote parts and service sales in assigned territory
· Promote Customer Support Agreements and maintenance programs
· Maintain accurate customer data records
· Assist in collection of past due invoices
· Monitor and report product performance and competitive activity
· Provide liaison support between customer, TTCO, and our vendors
· Establish and maintain personal working relationships with customers
· Negotiate mutually agreeable settlements on customer complaints
· Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
High School or Equivalent
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”