TEAM UP WITH US!
The Sales Support Associate will support the sales team by tracking orders and repairs, delivering product to customers and supporting sales efforts in the defined territory.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Support the sales team by picking up and deliver products to customers.
· Communicate effectively with sales management and develop working relationships with parts personnel, shop technicians, and Technical Sales Representatives.
· Demonstrate effective communication with Technical Sales Representatives and develop strong, positive relationships with coworkers.
· Follow up with Technical Sales Representatives on status of part orders or service repairs as delivered.
· Complete all paperwork and reports accurately and timely.
· Face to face interactions with customers and provide high level customer service.
· Overnight travel as needed.
· Administrative duties as required.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Highly self-motivated, high-energy and have the desire to be successful.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
· Ability to comply with Company’s substance abuse policy
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Moderate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Familiar with web navigation, experience working with databases.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 25%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”