ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A POWERFUL IMPACT?
Power UP YOUR CAREER WITH LOUISIANA CAT
We are searching for a SERVICE COORDINATOR to join our growing operations at our Reserve, Louisiana location.
The Service Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling and organizing equipment repairs. This person will also consult with customers and make strategic repair recommendations to ensure our customers succeed in their business.
- Coordinate Louisiana Cat Equipment Technicians work schedules and customer work orders
- Prepare quotes for repairs and convey information to customers
- Open, review, and close work orders
- Monitor work in progress and effectively communicate any necessary changes to the customer
- Convey information between sales, service, and customer efficiently
- You will develop and maintain long-term service relationships with our customers
- You will serve as a valuable asset to the Parts, Sales, Service, Customer Service and Warranty departments
- You will promote positive customer service according to Caterpillar and Louisiana Cat expectations
- You will develop the tools and skills necessary to MAKE A LONG AND REWARDING CAREER with Louisiana Cat
MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- REQUIRED: Bachelor's Degree in related field (Bachelor Degrees are important for your continued internal career growth)
- REQUIRED: The mechanical aptitude necessary to understand the work being performed and communicate about it effectively
- REQUIRED: Must be agile and prioritize customer request work orders, meet deadlines and provide accurate reporting & documentation
- REQUIRED: Strong computer skills including MS Office such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Inventory software platforms
- REQUIRED: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and other employees of the organization
- HIGHLY PREFERRED: Minimum 2+ years relevant work experience
- SCHEDULE: Monday Friday from 7am - 5:30pm; you will be required to be on call some Saturdays
- You will be expected to safely operate and move heavy equipment around the store location
- Will require physical movement as listed in the job description
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We are a critical infrastructure supplier working across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays and vacation, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the state of Louisiana. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 85+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
To BE The Best...We HIRE The Best. POWER UP and Click RED button "APPLY For This Position" on our Louisiana CAT Careers Page https://www.louisianacat.com/careers to be considered for open roles at Louisiana CAT and affiliate companies. #LouisianaCATCareers #NowHiring #HiringOurHeroes #HiringTheBest
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/D/V and we proudly hire U.S. Veterans.
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co., LLC) uses E-Verify and complies with I-9 employment eligibility requirements of all new hires. Click here for your rights - https://www.e-verify.gov/employees
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO Law Supplement: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf