Are you looking for a career with advancement opportunities. Many of our most successful employees began their careers in the Parts Department Warehouse. Our customers and our technicians depend on having the right part at the right time to make the machine repair. Thompson Tractor Company is proud to represent Caterpillar, the world's #1 brand of construction, power generation, and material handling equipment. If you are a high performer apply online today to join our team.
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for fulfilling orders, working both independently and on a team. This position requires directing Trainees on certain jobs. Examples of the types of orders/tasks the candidate must able to fulfill orders for internal and external customers. Extensive on the job training and e-learning must be successfully completed as required. The Shipping Clerk will demonstrate initiative, commitment to team work, enthusiasm for customer service, and dedication to finding solutions in an efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions
• Pull proper parts from inventory in correct quantities
• Accurately process and complete parts orders without supervision
• Operate a lift truck in a safe manner
• Respond appropriately to customer demands
• Mentor less experience Shipping Clerks
• Deliver parts and packages to designated areas in a timely manner
• Schedule pickup and delivery of merchandise by common carriers
High School or Equivalent
Fork Lift Certification
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”