The Service Department is an exciting and fast paced environment. For the Shop Clerk attention to detail is the name of the game. Our customers and technicians depend on a reliable support staff in the shop office. Thompson Lift Truck Company is proud to represent Hyundai material handling equipment. Do you have what it takes to provide outstanding customer service? Apply online today to join our team.
The Shop Clerk will report directly to the branch Service Manager and will be responsible for supporting all branch Service Department personnel through detailed handling of a variety of administrative duties including handling incoming calls, opening and closing work orders, adjusting time on work orders, producing reports for Service Management, and other duties not specified.
Essential Job Functions
• Handle incoming phone calls to the branch
• Take and deliver messages to branch personnel
• Effectively communicate with Service Department Personnel to address customer needs
• Open and properly segment Work Orders applying correct codes and tax information
• Handle closing of Work Orders in a timely fashion
• Adjust Service Technician time when necessary
• Obtain Purchase Orders from customers as required
• Generate Purchase Orders for the Service Department
• Handle personnel issues related to insurance, new employee processing, and testing
• Produce reports for Service Management as required
• Other duties assigned by Service Management
High School or Equivalent
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”