The WMS Site Performance Manager will focus their efforts on improving existing fleet availability at key mine sites to ensure that we offer the lowest cost per available hour solution for our customers. They will also lead Continuous Improvement efforts on key projects relating to cost savings and safety improvements. The WMS Site Performance Manager will be based in Utah and cover the major mines in territory. The roles/responsibilities of the Site Performance Manager are to support surface mining equipment according to the following criteria:
- Analyze and evaluate customer maintenance costs versus performance benchmarks and provide recommendations to reduce the operating cost of their CAT equipment,
- Monitor and adjust recommended component replacement and change out periods based on condition monitoring, maintenance practices, SOS results and machine application
- Assist the mining sales group with tender preparation, equipment modifications, life cycle costing, and customer asset management.
- Work in conjunction with the mining team to identify and jointly develop and complete cost reduction initiatives between Wheeler, Caterpillar and the end user.
- Work in conjunction with the mining technical communicator to monitor product problems, document machine modifications, ensure compliance with customer and government laws and regulations and develop operator and maintenance training programs.
- Work with our Parts and Inventory team to analyze trends, forecast PCRs, and review our Vendor Managed Inventory.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”