Sitech Construction Technology Support Specialist – Corporate
Are you self-motivated, forward-thinking, and a team player? If you have a passion for construction equipment and are customer-driven, we would love for you to join our team as a Sitech Construction Technology Support Specialist. Our ideal teammate values great relationships with everyone in the company, is customer-driven, strives for excellence every day, has high levels of integrity and accountability, and focuses on safety in everything he/she does. Take the first step toward advancing your career goals by becoming a Construction Technology Support Specialist. Butler Machinery is a family owned company that offers fantastic benefits!
We have a generous pension plan with 10% guaranteed and up to 5% discretionary provided by the company annually once eligibility is met, with no minimum required contributions out of your pocket. The company vehicle provided to you can be used for business and personal use. You travel to Butler locations via the company private plane for such things as training, meetings and customer events. The Construction Technology Support Specialist position is also eligible for our Bonus Incentive Plan.
Service Support Responsibilities:
• Provides after sales support and training to customers on the operation of machine technology systems via phone, web, and site/office visits.
• Communicates with manufacturers as well as Butler Service and Sales teams regarding Installation, operation, and common failure information.
• Works with customers to obtain and develop CAD files for construction projects.
• Resolves customer problems in a timely manner (via telephone calls, site visits, office calls).
• Works with Butler sales and Service teams to educate them on features of machine technology.
• Provides Customer Classroom Training regarding Machine Control Technology and software.
• Maintains and tracks all equipment/components for the region.
• Maintains work order history.
Sales Support Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with Butler Sale’s team to identify and close sales opportunities of Trimble and Caterpillar machine control products.
• Makes professional quotations and recommendations to the customer, including available financing options.
• Provides training to support the BMC Technology initiative, for both customers and employees.
• Coordinates and presents technology products demonstrations to customers and prospects.
• Networks with technical colleges and state agencies to actively promote technology products.
• Provides input for marketing campaigns for the year.
• Helps maintain and tracks inventory throughout sales process.
• Research and understand new manufacturer technology products and those of our competitors.
• Attends sales meeting as necessary.
• Actively cares and advocates safety at Butler Machinery. Adhere to all applicable safety policies, procedures, and standards.
• Works within and promotes vision, mission, and values of BMC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• A two year technical school minimum with an emphasis in Construction Management, Estimating or Engineering preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge and/or experience with GPS equipment, construction work, wireless technologies, and machine control products and abilities.
• Experience building 3D models, knowledge of survey principles, concepts, and operations preferred.
• In-depth experience in working with computers, operating systems and installing/uninstalling software.
• Trimble technology experience preferred.
• CAT Electronic Technician and Minestar experience preferred.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite Software.
• Good problem solving and decision making skills.
• Good customer relations and communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Excellent time management and presentation skills are required.
As a family business for three generations, Butler Machinery currently employs over 800 associates in 20 locations throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Nebraska. We've kept this a secret for too long. As a Construction Technology Support Specialist, you will receive some of the very best benefit packages out there. Investing in our employees' health and well-being just makes sense.
• Health Insurance – 3 plan options including 2 High Deductible plans
• Dental Insurance – 2 plan options
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Benefit Plan
• Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
• AFLAC options - Cancer Insurance/Accidental/Hospitalization/Short Term Disability
• Short-Term Disability Coverage – 60% of salary paid by Butler
• Maternity Benefit
• Holidays – 7 days company paid
• Health Savings Account (with High Deductible Healthcare Plan options) – Employer contribution up to $1000/yr
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401(K) Plan
• 10% Annual Retirement Employer Contribution, with Additional 5% Discretionary Employer Contribution
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – including Health Coaching
• SmartDollar – employer paid financial planning program
• Legal Shield/ID Shield products
• Other company-sponsored benefits include uniforms, safety glass allowance, optional Credit Union membership and educational assistance.
• Company Vehicle which can be used for both business and personal use
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”